Bonfire Night is a great time for socialising with family and friends. It’s an evening when everyone wraps up warmly in order to spend time in the garden. As it’s so chilly at this time of year, it’s important to serve lovely hot food around the bonfire (or fire pit). But as the host, you’ll need to spend time in the kitchen to prepare the food and make sure it’s piping hot before serving. Even if you’re only doing baked potatoes with fillings (a Bonfire Night favourite and a part of traditional Bonfire Night food), it’ll take you away from the party.
If you’re thinking about new kitchen designs and looking for kitchen design tips at the moment, think ahead to the next Bonfire Night. Wouldn’t it be great if you could do whatever needs to be done in the kitchen without missing out on all the fun? And while you’re at it, consider incorporating some creative Bonfire Night party ideas to make your celebration even more memorable.
What makes a great kitchen for a bonfire night?
What makes a great kitchen is really up to you and your needs. If you love cooking, baking and entertaining, your idea of a great kitchen is going to be different to the idea of someone who spends more time heating ready meals. This is all taken into account during the design process, enabling us to tailor-make a kitchen that is suited to your needs.
But however you use your kitchen, there are a number of elements that make up a truly great kitchen:
- It looks really good – By choosing beautiful kitchen furniture, your space will look stunning. We install Stoneham kitchens which are handcrafted to your exact specifications and are exceptionally high quality. They’re so good that they’ve even been installed in Buckingham Palace, meaning you’ll literally have a kitchen that’s fit for royalty!
- It’s well built – Stoneham kitchen units are built to last. They’re made in Britain by experienced craftsmen using the best quality materials, so you can be sure of construction quality. And as they’re built to last, you’ll enjoy a great kitchen for many years to come.
- It’s as practical as it is beautiful – Modern kitchens are cleverly designed to offer practical storage solutions. This enables you to quickly and easily put your hands on whatever you need. With clever storage accessories incorporated into the units, you’ll be able to keep everything out of sight and tidy – vital if your kitchen is part of your open-plan living.
- It fits in beautifully with the rest of your home – Stoneham also makes furniture for other rooms in the home. If you have an open-plan living space, you can therefore coordinate your furniture throughout, creating a harmonious area where everything belongs.
- It’s exactly what you wanted – The joy of designing a bespoke kitchen is that you’ll get exactly what you want. Our experienced kitchen designers will help you create a stunning space that fits perfectly into your home and your lifestyle.
- It has the ‘wow factor’ – Let’s face it, it doesn’t matter how much you love your new kitchen, it’s great when friends and family love it too. You’ll never get tired of a kitchen that has the wow factor.
Have we ignited your interest?
If you want a wow factor kitchen with a spark ready for Bonfire Night in 2022, click here to have a look at some of the real-life kitchens we’ve created to help spark some ideas. Our clients frequently incorporate their new kitchen into an open-plan area that leads into the garden – sometimes the work involves adding a new extension or renovating an existing one. This means that whoever’s preparing the food can still be involved in the party. And by using patio doors or bifold doors, you will be creating an indoor/outdoor space that extends your living space whatever time of the year, including Bonfire Night!