We look forward to welcoming you into our showroom to discuss your project further however in light of the situation regarding COVID-19 we respectfully ask that you adhere to the following guidelines for your own safety and that of our staff.
COVID-19 Showroom Policy
If you have a high temperature or a new and continuous cough however slight or anyone in your household does you MUST cancel your appointment and not attend the showroom.
What to expect when on your visit:
- Please telephone us when you arrive in our car park and we will come and open the door ready for you to enter.
- On arrival our staff will ask you to wash your hands and show you where the nearest facility is.
- Please keep a 2 metre distance from our staff at all times.
- If you would like our staff to wear a face covering and gloves during your visit please let us know.
- Only essential attendees should attend the appointment. Please do not bring children or other family members with you to the showroom to minimise risk.
- Unfortunately we will not be able to offer you refreshments during this period for safety reasons.
- We will ensure all displays and touch points are cleaned both before and after your visit.
We thank you for your co-operation with the above and we look forward to working on your project.